One of the most important duties that the HRs from the contracting company have on their shoulder is to make sure that their workforce stays happy. Happy and satisfying work is directly related to higher employee retention.
Based on our observation and with the feedback from various sources in the construction industry we have curated a list to help you see the red-flags(if there are any) with your current labor accommodation partners.
- Provide a copy of the tenancy contract for the company which occupy the accommodation .
- Provide water tank cleaning contract from approved company from Dubai Municipality to do tank cleaning once every 6 months at least & Keep a copy of last updated cleaning reports.
- Provide pest control contract from approved company from Dubai Municipality to do treatment once every1 month for common areas. and 3 months at least for rooms & Keep a copy of last updated treatment reports.
- Provide pest control contract from approved company from Dubai Municipality to do
- Provide periodic maintenance to various systems and air conditioning units.
- Adequate ventilation, air conditioning and lighting should be provided.
- Potable water should be provided for the accommodation.
- Grease traps should be outside the kitchen , dining halls & connecting with the drainage system.
- Provision of rodents & insect protection facilities fixed on the doors, windows& exists
Get Your Free Checklist
Download your free copy of "Smart HR Checklist to Labor Camp Partner Compliance" just tell us where to send it.